Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. We are on a number of insurance plans and occasionally add new ones. Also be sure to check if your insurance offers out-of-network benefits since these plans will reimburse you even if we are not on their plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Is Gregory Estadt, or Estadt Psychological Services, listed as a provider for my insurance?
- Do I have any copays for psychotherapy sessions and how much are they?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Current Insurances For Which We Are In Network Include: Independence Blue Cross, Keystone Healthplan East, Highmark Blue Cross, Aetna, Cigna, Amerihealth, United Healthcare, Optum, Medicare, and Tricare
The fee for patients who elect to not use insurance is $150 for a 55 minute session. Reduced fee services are available for private pay patients on a limited basis. For individuals who have the means, and value absolute discretion and confidentiality, this can be a good option. Keep in mind that whenever insurance is used, a third party (the insurance company) will have a record that you have seen a psychotherapist.
Cash and personal checks are accepted for payment. We do not currently accept credit cards.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, or you have not notified me at least 48 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $50.00 cancellation fee.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.